Hide
10 Posts

Star Trek: The Dice Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Event cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Istvan Fazakas
msg tools
So lat's say you have already an event card in play. This card is an Explosive Decompression. This card has a regular event and an M type action what triggers in every'' activate M type action''. my question is that the other event, triggers also in every turn or only one time when the card comes in to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the answer is "on the turn it arrives and every turn thereafter till it is solved".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
All "M" actions on the table trigger during each Mission phase. That bad it is. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's asking if the non-M event occurs every turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If he means something like Scanner Malfunction, you only block a station on the first time you play the card. Then it is blocked till you resolve the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Istvan Fazakas
msg tools
Ok let put this in another way. Lets say i have 8 event cards in play with 3 M type actions on them. The M type actions trigger with every M type resolve action, i know that. But what about the other events? Let's say i have a card with a ''put one crew dice in sickbay'' event. Does this event trigger in every turn? If it does, when this occur? All the non M type event cards are triggered in the next turn? When?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, those are "flip" actions. They trigger only once, when you flip the card. I used special icons to distinguish between "flip", "M" and "lasting" actions in my redesign, check it out in the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Istvan Fazakas
msg tools
Ok. Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Istvan Fazakas
msg tools
I saw this game on tabletop simulator. I will try to implement the new card and board design in it and credit you of course. I already designed a card back also. Would u like to see it sometime?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl White
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeeshkul wrote:
No, those are "flip" actions. They trigger only once, when you flip the card. I used special icons to distinguish between "flip", "M" and "lasting" actions in my redesign, check it out in the file section.

Jan is correct, and that flip action on his redesign was a great idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.