Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Around how long should I expect an order from the FFG Holiday sale to take to arrive? I live in the US in a remote part of New england.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notice here yet, and no package. I'm a state away from their distribution center, so I expect that I'd be in the first to receive their package.

Not sure if it said how long to expect it to be, but I imagine the holiday slowed it down some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it depends on the volume of sales - in the late 2ks, when they were having real fire sales, I think it would take around 7 to 10 calendar days for it to arrive.

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes.
I was like, Dude, you have to wait.

-MH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted elsewhere to expect them mid-December. So that's what I am assuming, they don't ship quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Harbin
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Same here.Ordered 11/16.
Shipping cost was more than my order total.

I ordered Arkham Horror TCG and a playmat straight from Fantasy Flight, after I placed my Holiday sale order.
It was processed,shipped, delivered, and played several times, and I have yet to receive any other info on the Asmodee Holiday sale items, which were all Fantasy Flight items as well.

It is also very difficult to get hold of someone live to talk to.
Seems their system is geared to distributors and sellers more than end users.
I tried their contact number, played the guess the right extension, push a button game, and finally got hold of someone. He directed me to extension 142 and the person handling customer sales.Answering machine.

Still have yet to receive any info.But with the holiday, I expected that.
I sent an email and now I am in limbo.
Good to know now I'm not the only one.
They must have been stormed with orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lemur wrote:
Did you even get a shipping notice yet? I got an order confirmation; but I haven't even received a shipping notice yet (ordered 11/17) ....

I haven't received one either. I wonder if they even send them. Ordered 11/17.

Reading around, I see a lot of people saying that they had to contact FFG headquarters directly in order to get their order shipped. I guess I'll call Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Discussing Retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year It was about a month after ordering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:

Usually get something every year from them and it has never taken more then two weeks tops --- Im almost at two weeks now and my order still says pending Not sure what the delay can be - Im sure they have elevated orders with the big xmas sale going on but its nothing new, HMMMMMMMMMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Shuck
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:

Placed an order last year in November, it shipped in January. Shipping was not cheap either. I'm avoiding it this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Freitas
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yea it takes them awhile to get to these orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Teeter
United States
Augusta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Popped in to get the scoop on order turnaround. Thanks for the info.

I placed my order on 18 NOV. I received a confirmation email, and an authorization hold was placed on the funds. That hold has, of course, fallen off, since Asmodee/FFG haven't processed my order and collected the funds.

All of which is my way of warning those of you who used debit cards to place your orders not to be fooled into thinking you've got more money in your account than you do. Once your order is finally processed and your account debited you don't want to be surprised by a charge that could cause your account to go negative, or cause your order to be refused due to insufficient funds.

Here's hoping everyone's stuff ships soon!

Matthew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mc
United States
Dunkirk
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order on Nov. 17 and I still don't have a shipping notice.

FYI.

If my order is representative then they are 12 days behind. Take out the weekends (4) and holidays (2?) and they are about 6 working days behind the orders, assuming mine ships today, which I have no idea if it will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my shipping notice via email. I ordered on November 16. UPS Ground to Ohio.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Keulmann
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered on the 16th and have not yet received a shipping notice.

I ordered both Fantasy Flight and Asmodee games,
so maybe it takes a while to coordinate if they were in different warehouses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also received a notice today...for one of my orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mc
United States
Dunkirk
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email telling me they are behind but that I should be receiving a shipping notice soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Courtney
United States
Guilford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed my order on the 21st, still "pending". I'm sure Asmodee/FFG has their entire warehouse staff working at full speed, non stop, to ship all orders ASAP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Tucker
Canada
North Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
I ordered very early in the sale and I have not received a shipping notice yet either. One weird thing is that I logged onto FFG last night and I can no longer see my order nor the confirmation email on their web site.

Anyone else no longer seeing their order?

UPDATE - I just logged on again this morning and my order details are back, so I'm less worried now that my order might have been lost, but it is still in a pending status and the order was place on November 16th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mc
United States
Dunkirk
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My order of 11/17 arrived on Monday 12/05.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed my order the 19th and it's supposed to arrive today. The full Claustrophobia set and the AH novels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made two orders about three hours apart...I know silly. I have received and played some of the first order. I don't have a shipping notice for the second.

I personally and not worried about it. I have bought stuff from them for the last 5 years and always received everything ordered. Last year took about a month for delivery, but it has always arrived before Xmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khexhu

Plainfield
Illinois
msg tools
mbmb
Their website FAQ is stating they aren't sure all the orders will arrive before Christmas this year.

They also say they have no way whatsoever to provide any updates on any order numbers.

As someone who ordered 14 games for xmas presents on the very first day (16th around midnight) the worry isn't so much I wont get them as that I won't get them before Xmas.

Also, now that some of us have been skipped while they ship orders placed a full week+ after ours its not unreasonable to suspect maybe they just cannot find some of our items.

If they are so disorganized that they cannot provide any order status or any communication at all then its not unreasonable to think they cannot manage inventory levels and they simply keep skipping any problematic order and fulfilling ones that came after.

Not fulfilling in order received (at least approximately) is really the only thing that is unforgiveable. It goes against all common sense. If there is some other reason for skipping me why can't they communicate that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Tucker
Canada
North Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Got my shipping notice today. So it just might arrive before Christmas! Here's hoping.

UPDATE - My shipment arrived today but it only included 3 of the 10 items I ordered. Box was labelled '2 of 2' but there was no '1 of 2' box in the same shipment. Hopefully Asmodee will resolve this quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.