Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Dunwhich Legacy has... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fiona Furlong
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Changed boats? I noticed yesterday that FFG had updated DWL to being on a boat again (the most recent update was on the 23 of November, while I believe the initial was on the 25th of October. As such I can't recall how often FFG does this. Anyone else ever notice a non-update update before, and does it mean that we should be expecting a January release rather than a December one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
I'm expecting The Investigators of Arkham Horror to arrive first (before Christmas, as promised). But it would be nice to see The Dunwich Legacy before the end of the year. We'll just have to wait and see. A slight delay should not be as painful as having to wait for the postponed release of the Core Set, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
souloon souloon
Poland
flag msg tools
There is change for poland release ( which should be simultaneous with worldwide release ) from end of the year to between 2016 to 2017. It sounds worrisome at least... Especially that we got no news from ffg in for couple of days, after having a torrent of news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soul31 wrote:
There is change for poland release ( which should be simultaneous with worldwide release ) from end of the year to between 2016 to 2017. It sounds worrisome at least... Especially that we got no news from ffg in for couple of days, after having a torrent of news.

Be aware that 11/24 was Thanksgiving in the United States, and many companies are not updating their websites or making announcements between 11/23 and 11/28. That there has been no news since 11/23, and that a large number of products had their status updated or reaffirmed on 11/23 does not by itself seem strange, although I don't know what's going on with FFG specifically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudeman Blarg
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I noticed that too. I think it might change it's status soon to "Shipping Now". I recall seeing this exact thing for LotR in the past. I guess someone forgot to press the shipping now button and it was Thanksgiving so there's that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.