Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Benson
United States
REDMOND
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of what needs to be downloaded to play this? I keep seeing updates and changes which is MUCH appreciated considering having to follow that circus and put in the time. But, the download page is rather overwhelming.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Harkleroad
United States
Kittanning
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Sorry, I just saw this.

Basically, every time there is an update I incorporate the updates into the main files. So if you've never downloaded anything you won't need to download any of the update files.

The total print and play instructions are listed here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1558436/print-and-play-inst...

That will probably help the most. You don't need to print *everything* out--for example, most of the "locked" states will never see play, and they're open information, so you could get away with not printing most of them if you are fine using proxies.

So to answer your question:

1. You can ignore all the files that end in "Update" (Lucifer In The Flesh, Mike Pence Emergency, Basket Of Deplorables, Independent's Day, It's Almost Finally Over); the content in these files are already incorporated into the main files.

2. The rest of the files are the standard game. Some of these you can get away with not printing if you don't want to waste the ink/card stock; it depends on how you want the final form to look. The instructions for what is good and not is found on that forum link above.

Please note that I still have one more update to go; I've finishing it up this weekend, and then it takes a few days for it to get approved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.