Orléans: Invasion» Forums » General

Subject: Orleans invasion by tmg in the U.K.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Lenaghan
United Kingdom
Killingworth
flag msg tools
Hi spoke to tmg and they aren't releasing the game in the U.K. Only USA so... does anyone know of any online Uk sellers who might get this in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mbmb
Has anyone yet compared the components in the TMG to the DLP version for Invasion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
getchristylove wrote:
Has anyone yet compared the components in the TMG to the DLP version for Invasion?

Just get the DLP one. My friend has TMG base game and DLP Invasion and it's fine. You can't tell any difference. You may as well get it and be playing it straight away rather than hanging about waiting for it for no reason. I've had my copy for months now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mbmb
Actually, I already have the DLP one.. got it over 6 months ago. I was just curious if anyone actually compared the DLP to the TMG version for the Invasion expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
getchristylove wrote:
Actually, I already have the DLP one.. got it over 6 months ago. I was just curious if anyone actually compared the DLP to the TMG version for the Invasion expansion.

Sorry meant to quote the OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.