E Hagedorn
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Not exactly the hottest deal of your holiday weekend, but Boardlandia is offering 6% off all items this weekend with coupon code "D6SALE".

They are (I think) the only OLGS that sells Paperback and Burgle Bros, and they also carry and/or take pre-orders for Food Chain Magnate, Scythe, The Great Zimbabwe, A Feast for Odin, and a number of other hard-to-find games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me Stillme
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Just got back from there myself.

Great shop tons of cool stuff to pick up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Upton
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warm deal! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theresa C.
United States
Midwestern Girl
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This store is awesome! Prices are usually below MSRP and shipping rates are great as well! They offer not only hard to find games but, if you're in the area, check out their gently used game shelf which includes discounted games too. Love it!

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now you can even order snacks from them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
flag msg tools
Per Aspera ad Astra
badge
In Hoc Signo Vinces
mbmbmbmbmb
ehagedorn wrote:
Not exactly the hottest deal of your holiday weekend, but Boardlandia is offering 6% off all items this weekend with coupon code "D6SALE".

They are (I think) the only OLGS that sells Paperback and Burgle Bros, and they also carry and/or take pre-orders for Food Chain Magnate, Scythe, The Great Zimbabwe, A Feast for Odin, and a number of other hard-to-find games.

Almost posted this yesterday but I didn't think anyone would be interested. Glad you did. Tim is a great guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.