Subject: New online adaptation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
arry -
msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hi all,

Today Chantry - a site for playing online boardgames - is open for public with the adaptation of 13 Days. The fans of a certain other Cold War game will recognize, and the newcomers to the site will come to appreciate, the user-friendly game implementation and a minimalistic site around it. Compete against other site users playing a game we all love.

The site's here: https://chantry-games.com. It supports modern desktop and mobile browsers. Chantry users from old times won't have to sign up anew, as their username/password combos are remembered.

There's a sandbox mode in which you can play against yourself in the same browser session, with not even a need to log in.

Thanks to all people who've helped me to alpha-test it and sent me bug descriptions and suggestions. And big thanks to Ultra Pro/Jolly Roger Games for letting me create the adaptation.

I'm open to new ideas and suggestions. You can reach me by geekmail or email in the site's Contact session.

Cheers,
Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Roy
United States
Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Signed up and ready to give it a go. Does it enforce rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arry -
msg tools
badge
mbmb
BarryRoy wrote:
Signed up and ready to give it a go. Does it enforce rules?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And Alex's implementation of that OTHER GMT game was spot on, so I expect nothing but the same from this one. Great!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamuki (Jueguetistorias)
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not see a paypal donate button (hint, hint)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arry -
msg tools
badge
mbmb
jamuki wrote:
I do not see a paypal donate button (hint, hint)

Buried deep in the Contact & Credits page, there's a link to Patreon campaign, which is easier for me than Paypal, because Paypal thinks my country is full of tricksters and fraudsters and won't to business with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamuki (Jueguetistorias)
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patreon (I always write Pantheon, but that is my problem) should be fine too. Let me try to understand how the system works

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, thanks Alex. Sandbox mode is a brilliant idea! Own the game, but have yet to get it to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Swain
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmb
where can we find this other that you mention????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arry -
msg tools
badge
mbmb
TinkerTyler wrote:
where can we find this other that you mention????

Thanks to a miscommunication between GMT and me, that implementation of the other cold war game is defunct as of April 2016. Find live competitors at Steam (paid); or Vassal, ACTS and Wargameroom (free).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.