$60.00
$20.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
30 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Would You Like to Try the Game? Regional Matchmaking for the Curious rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
In the short time since the 1.5 Kickstarter began, we've heard from a lot folks intrigued by Kingdom Death: Monster, but reluctant to lay out the long green without knowing more about how it plays. Understandable!

In this thread, current game owners may volunteer to host game nights for people in their area who want to try before they buy.

I'll go first. I live on the south side of Chicago. If you live in Chicago and would like to arrange some night in December to try out the game, send me a PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack
Poland
Warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! anyone in Warsaw willing to host a game? (I'm not an owner, but would gladly take opportunity to try it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Perry
United States
Coral Springs
FL
flag msg tools
TWIST Gaming
mbmbmbmb
So for anyone who doesn't have someone locally. We stream it on Twitch every Tuesday and let chat play along. While not quite seeing and playing in person we have a lot of fun.

But if anyone is in the South Florida area I am more then welcome to do a live game with people.

Come play with us!
https://www.twitch.tv/twitchgamenight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm open to hosting a demo at FFG headquarters in Roseville, Minnesota.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
divibyzero wrote:
Nice! anyone in Warsaw willing to host a game? (I'm not an owner, but would gladly take opportunity to try it)

I'm half-moving to Warsaw in about 2 months so... maybe? I'm not sure if I will the take the game with me. It's quite possible that it will stay Poznan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
divibyzero wrote:

I'm half-moving to Warsaw in about 2 months so... maybe? I'm not sure if I will the take the game with me. It's quite possible that it will stay Poznan.

Than you can try to join me in Warsaw suburbs. Do you know already where in Warsaw (district) you're going to move to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
UK - West Yorkshire / Leeds based - willing to host a starter game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could host a game in Cleveland, OH USA. I have and can show off most of what's out there and run a group through the prologue and first couple years. Alternatively I could pull a campaign sheet out of my binder and drop you mid-stream if that seems more fun. In any case, feel free to post here or PM me about availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Herndon, VA. Right outside of Washington DC. Willing to host/teach. Also wouldn't mind someone who could commit to a semi-regular campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
ksiazekrzysztof wrote:
kurczaczekx wrote:
divibyzero wrote:

Than you can try to join me in Warsaw suburbs. Do you know already where in Warsaw (district) you're going to move to?

I guess it's called Stare Włochy, I don't know Warsaw that well. I have all the expansions as well (minus Green Armour).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joeph Arted
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am in Portland, OR I own the game. looking to play with some folks and some regularity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hanson, Ky - Western Kentucky area. I have the game and multiple expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Shaw
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
White plains, NY. Have all expansions.
Pm me if interested to try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Capron
msg tools
Victoria Bc Canada, just got the base box.

Once I figure out table top simulator I could host games there digitally if anyone is interested.

Just pm me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greysbull
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Northern Colorado, USA here. I have the core game and all expansions. I'd be willing to host a couple of lantern years @ my place for people interested in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitry aka ventzlav
Ukraine
Kiev
flag msg tools
mbmb
Don't think I will be lucky with this.
But if someone with a base game available in Kiev, Ukraine - let me know and hope you have some free weekend before New Year =)

Not that I need to check if I should jump in KS, more like I want to play as early as possible =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
ksiazekrzysztof wrote:
kurczaczekx wrote:
divibyzero wrote:

I guess it's called Stare Włochy, I don't know Warsaw that well. I have all the expansions as well (minus Green Armour).

I have all expansions and live on the exact opposite side of Warsaw Online journey planners say it's something over one hour with public transport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
any new guy in Terni, Italy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panwuan Panwuan
msg tools
mbmb
Mexico city and Queretaro, both in Mexico. KDM 1.31 with all the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Martin
msg tools
Jackelantern wrote:
Hanson, Ky - Western Kentucky area. I have the game and multiple expansions.

Bowling Green, KY - hour north of Nashville, TN. I've got it all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mascarenhas
msg tools
I can host in Llangollen (North Wales), near Chester, UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
ksiazekrzysztof wrote:

I have all expansions and live on the exact opposite side of Warsaw Online journey planners say it's something over one hour with public transport.

We should try to meet anyway once I will move to Warsaw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
msg tools
mbmbmb
I can host in the North East of England at my coffee shop. Newcastle-Upo-Tyne. Give me a message and we can sort something. I've got a bunch of other boardgames and miniature games too and a lot of space to play.

Ideally weekdays after 6pm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Laurie
United States
Chesapeake Beach
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'm in Chesapeake Beach Md. About 30 mins south of DC. I'm willing to host or join a campaign. Have base and all expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matecha
United States
Florence
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Central New Jersey near Burlington

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.