Hide
5 Posts

Draconis Invasion» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Shaman rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Glyngfeldt
msg tools
The Shaman card reads: "Inflict +5 damage for every card that is played and unplayed during your turn."

What does unplayed mean?

You make 5 ekstra damage pr. card you and other players (like Betrayal) played during your turn (I think).

But what about unplayed? +5 damage for every card in your hand? +5 for every card all the players have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Unplayed meaning cards in your hand (e.g. other action cards, terror cards, extra gold, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jeffrey Lai
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Isaiah 53:5
badge
I'm not a real person. Just a cartoon character.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark is correct. Unplayed cards are all the unused cards you are holding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Burrows
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Wouldn't this always be considered six cards since you hand limit is six?

I have my hand and play Shaman. I have 5 cards in my hand after that. I get 30 points for the cards played and unplayed in my hand (1 played Shaman and 5 in hand). Unless terror cards that go unplayed in your hand don't count....it would always be 30 right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Vidro

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
There are many cards that let you draw extra cards during your turn, the total points depends on what order you play your cards. You could draw a number of cards first, then play shaman for more than 30 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.