Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I finished cutting out and pasting up the tribe and border cards, and sleeved them all... that's a lot of cards. Now I just need an opponent.

The good news is that if you take out a box insert everything fits in either the original box or the expansion box. That includes sleeved cards, resource bits, player markers, and the bonus tile expansion from the 2015 Brettspiel Adventskalender. The bad news is that everything slides around in the box. I'm leaning towards just using Hugo's Amazing Tape to wrap up the decks, and maybe a small narrow tray, perhaps made of foam core, for the chits.

Any other suggestions? I'll post a picture with the final product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skovatch wrote:
So, I finished cutting out and pasting up the tribe and border cards, and sleeved them all... that's a lot of cards. Now I just need an opponent.

The good news is that if you take out a box insert everything fits in either the original box or the expansion box. That includes sleeved cards, resource bits, player markers, and the bonus tile expansion from the 2015 Brettspiel Adventskalender. The bad news is that everything slides around in the box. I'm leaning towards just using Hugo's Amazing Tape to wrap up the decks, and maybe a small narrow tray, perhaps made of foam core, for the chits.

Any other suggestions? I'll post a picture with the final product.
yep plastic bands for the cards a couple of baggies and good to go. Goodbye ugly Z Man box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.