Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
The following website has a bunch of playbooks available to read. They give you an idea of how to play the game with certain races. Additional they have been rated by others to perhaps give you an idea of how well others have liked them.

These are older but the game rules have changed very little so everything should still apply. Hope some of the new players find these useful.

http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/LRB6Playbooks.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David SL
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is great stuff, thanks. I'm awaiting the Dwarves, glad to hear they require some tactical finesse. Although it sounds to me that no matter what team you pick, you're always going to be looking at other teams and thinking they have it easier. As an X-Wing player I know this feeling all too well!

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Böhnemann
Germany
flag msg tools
DavidSL wrote:
This is great stuff, thanks. I'm awaiting the Dwarves, glad to hear they require some tactical finesse. Although it sounds to me that no matter what team you pick, you're always going to be looking at other teams and thinking they have it easier. As an X-Wing player I know this feeling all too well!

Thanks again!

Dawrves are the easiest race to start with (because of block) and pretty strong in shorter leagues, but I feel they are limited in their development. And handeling the ball can get a bit frustrating if someone takes out your Runners.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joris
Netherlands
Haarlem
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://bbtactics.com/ has some good info too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.