$30.00
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When I received the Questionnaire a couple months ago it asked all sorts of things about my intent to get expansions, additional base sets, etc. I said no to all of that.

Then, the Survey comes out a couple of weeks ago and with it I could add all the expansions, buy additional core sets, etc.--which I did (all the expansions)apparently regardless of what I said I intended to do when I filled out the questionnaire.

So what's the point of the Questionnaire if I am not bound by it and can do what I said I wouldn't do(buy expansions)?

I really hadn't intended to get all the expansions but the shipping is such a rip I decided I might as well make the shipping cost reasonable and hopefully I can sell all those expansions later for no loss if I don't enjoy the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
The questionnaire was meant to give Steamforge and idea of the quantities they needed to make for everything.

I guess it was needed as an estimate for their manufacturers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.