Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Owen Sullivan
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked around at people's solutions to storing and organizing this game and non have been exactly what I'm looking for. I want to be able to store the base game, both component expansions, and several future expansions all in 1 box minus all miniatures. I want to be able to pull out a card tray with all decks sorted and ready to play. And another tray with all chits separated already. I want to find a separate storage case for all miniatures with litko round bases attached. It would need to be padded because they will be painted. Anybody have a good solution for what I need? Or know a place I should look out? I know I'm asking for a lot, I'm sorry about that. I don't know if there is a good option out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Kristoffersen
Denmark
Horsens
flag msg tools
mb
I have made my own storage solution out of foam core that seems to fulfill your requirements, would you be interested in pictures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Sullivan
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warium wrote:
I have made my own storage solution out of foam core that seems to fulfill your requirements, would you be interested in pictures?
Absolutely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of 3d printed trays for most of the components and tokens. I'll post pictures soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Hiraki
Netherlands
Heeswijk-Dinther
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stored it in 2 boxes. You can see the results here

http://www.foamcore.nl/MansionsofMadness/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Sullivan
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I was going to buy my own case how deep do you think it needs to be to fit the largest monsters inside with foam around them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Valle del Kas
Madrid
flag msg tools
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost
mbmbmbmbmb
kaiji wrote:

Awesome!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Sullivan
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kaiji wrote:

I think I'll do this but in a new box that is big enough to fit everything. How did you connect the foamcore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.