Subject: Milestone Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Wolf
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just finished our third game, and now I have a question. We have been destroying milestones that were not completed without reading the entry logs. It dawned on us after the last play that we didn't unlock anything to bring out new milestones.

So my question is...should we have destroying the incomplete milestones or not? I have a feeling we shouldn't have been destroying them? Does anyone have a list of the milestones from games 1 and 2? Along with the entry's in the captain's book that go with those milestones?

Thanks in advance!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinegar Strokes wrote:
So my question is...should we have destroying the incomplete milestones or not? I have a feeling we shouldn't have been destroying them?

Your feeling is correct!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Neville
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Vinegar Strokes wrote:
We just finished our third game, and now I have a question. We have been destroying milestones that were not completed without reading the entry logs. It dawned on us after the last play that we didn't unlock anything to bring out new milestones.

So my question is...should we have destroying the incomplete milestones or not? I have a feeling we shouldn't have been destroying them? Does anyone have a list of the milestones from games 1 and 2? Along with the entry's in the captain's book that go with those milestones?

Thanks in advance!!!

Have you opened any boxes yet? If not, the first 4 milestones are visible in the rules and you can reference them for the Booke entries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned above, all of the starter milestones are shown in the book. If you need more than those, send me a PM. I already have an image of the milestones from boxes 0-2 I can send you, but hesitate to do so (due to spoilers) unless you want it. (And if you need more, I could take another picture; just let me know which boxes you've opened.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wolf
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be great. We've opened the first two boxes, so those are all we need. Thank you!

Becq wrote:
As mentioned above, all of the starter milestones are shown in the book. If you need more than those, send me a PM. I already have an image of the milestones from boxes 0-2 I can send you, but hesitate to do so (due to spoilers) unless you want it. (And if you need more, I could take another picture; just let me know which boxes you've opened.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link sent via PM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For future reference, I would not destroy anything unless explicitly directed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, keep in mind that even when specifically directed to destroy something, that doesn't mean you have to physically destroy it. See the glossary section of the rules for options...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Coalhart
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The starting milestones picture is on page 5. They say:

AN ISLAND REVEALED
Explore the highest numbered site on an island.
(read entry 278)

THE CONTINENT AWAKENS
Have three structures.
(read entry 293)

DARKNESS STIRS
Raid a site with a defense of 6 without sinking.
(read entry 270)

THE FINEST TREASURES
Have treasures totalling 3+ glory in your treasure room.
(read entry 426)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the Booke entry # for "Trade Flourishes"? A scan would be amazing, but all I need is the number.

My group fell apart a game and a half in, and I'm trying to reset as much as I can to start with a new group. It's a pain, but working out better than I thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gweedo53 wrote:
Does anyone have the Booke entry # for "Trade Flourishes"? A scan would be amazing, but all I need is the number.

My group fell apart a game and a half in, and I'm trying to reset as much as I can to start with a new group. It's a pain, but working out better than I thought.

I can send you a link to a scan I made of some of the early milestones, but it includes up to Box 2 (ie, possible spoilers depending on your progress). PM me if you'd like that image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.