Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, at the beginning f each fund you zero in? What if you don't want to change your target? I assume everything stays the same and you skip this step? You would only zero in if you wanted to change your target area?

Please reply
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
So, at the beginning f each fund you zero in? What if you don't want to change your target? I assume everything stays the same and you skip this step? You would only zero in if you wanted to change your target area?

Please reply
Thanks

You must Zero in after you Fire (but you don't have to Fire every round), and you may forfeit the actions of your turn to Zero in on a new zone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if you zero in when you already have target cards and aim cards in your play area....those all get discarded then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Blanchard
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I Wonder If There's Beer On The Sun.
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not zero in at the beginning of each round. You only zero in at the beginning of the game, and then after you complete a Fire action. You may sacrifice your 2 actions on your turn to zero in instead, but this is not common unless you really made a mistake when you did it last.

You do not get to keep any of your current target cards when you zero in. If you have 2 target cards in front of you during a Fire action, both of them must be used when you fire. Then you discard both when you zero in and draw new ones based on your new target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.