Subject: Has somebody experience with cardhaus online store? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maryia Makovich
Belarus
Minsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Made pre-order in september on arkham lcg, mythos tales and mage wars arena. Opened my box last Thursday and there weren't all 3 copies of Arkham which I ordered and 1 pack of sleeves. Writed them e-mail immediately, yesterday one more, but they still keep silence... Can it be they are just ignoring me? cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thursday was a major holiday here (Thanksgiving). You might want to give them a bit more time. I wouldn't be surprised they weren't all off for the long weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maryia Makovich
Belarus
Minsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
Thursday was a major holiday here (Thanksgiving). You might want to give them a bit more time. I wouldn't be surprised they weren't all off for the long weekend.

So I should wait at least until monday? I thought they were working because they told earlier all week they will check e-mail, but don't answer the phone. But maybe you right. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would email them again but I buy from them all the time.
To be honest I dont think I have ever had to give them a call so I am not sure how fast they are at responding but they are a very reputable company so other then the frustration of not getting everything you ordered I wouldnt worry about them ignoring you ... im sure they are either off for the holiday or just very busy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How was this resolved?

I use Cardhaus on occassion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maryia Makovich
Belarus
Minsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
notyetsuperman wrote:
How was this resolved?

I use Cardhaus on occassion.

They answered me in cyber monday and immediately sent replacement. So everything is fine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.