Subject: Steady slingshot (cmon promo card) PnP ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pefoulon pefoulon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I'd like to play with the Steady Slingshot, but I don't want to pay 30$ on the black market to get it... surprise

So I wonder if someone can post a pdf version of it so we can print it and try this option in our next play...

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure these are legal to use.....I for one, do not allow PnP cards at my gaming night. It cheapens the copies of the guys who have actually went to,the trouble of acquiring the promo cards, I only

if it's a copy it is outlawed at my gaming night
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could put the text of the card into the card templates that they have made downloadable on arcadiaquest.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you don't want to buy on the "black market" but you will take an illegal copy of someone IP and use it... I'm not sure you understand what a black market is...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Ljubljana - Šentvid
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch www.ebay.com under shipping to USA (because it i more product usualy and shipping to USA is free) and send it to Europe through www.shipito.com. Shipping cost is only 7$ but it takes 30 days. I found it for 10$ and gave 7$ for shipping total. It is worth every penny.

I looked now for you, but temporarely there isn't any cheap options, but you will have to look it every day, and it may take a months or 2 to find it. It is like you win a little jackpot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a few sets of 4 on Evilbay for $20 with free shipping. About as good as you're gonna find for a promo card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elle Elle
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got mine from our local trading site.

$15 NZd for the whole pack of promos less the zombicide ones ( got the arcadia quest, xenoshyft, and b-sieged promos).

I think I did get lucky tho

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.