Subject: Drafting / Sealed Deck Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone come up with any interesting rules to do a draft with this game? Has anyone heard of FFG putting out drafting rules? What were the sealed deck rules they used for the Pre-Release events?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My plan is to do 3 sealed packs per person and then do a draw and draft from my other cards once I have a big enough base. Each person draws 3 and keeps 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
I had a friend that went to the pre-release... 1 starter + 6 packs... in his 6 packs he got no characters.

Is this game even draftable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's why I think my idea works best for me. That way you can pick your characters and draft cards as needed to supplement your boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unfortunately, I don't see how this game could be draftable in its current state.

A special release of a "draft pack" with characters that can use both hero and Villian cards would be cool.

You could use:
Lando
Leia / bousch
Luke / Stormtrooper
Han / Stormtrooper
Anakin / Vader
Lobot
Jawa
Jar Jar
Ben Solo / Kylo Ren
Palpatine / Emperor
Or any of the separatist.
Ok maybe not Jar Jar
Any of the cantina aliens

Just throwing that out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Robertson
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordxMugen's super simple Draft rules:

1. All players bring with them the usual up to 30 point squads (have to be same affiliation as normal).

2. Everyone buys 5 packs (to mitigate the possibility of getting stuck with 5 rare/legendary heroes and not being able to build a 20 card deck).

3. Draft all packs (L,R,L,R,L) and build a 20 card deck with whatever you get. All cards are considered to have all affiliations and colors for deckbuilding purposes, and you can have as many multiples as you want.

There you go. simple and to the point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.