Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm able to paint 3 paintings and this triggers the requirements for 3 different colored diplomas, can I take as many diplomas as I met the requirements for or is it just 1 diploma per turn and I'd Have to choose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ted anderson
United States
southington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you're done adding to your studio or print, you check to see if you meet the requirements of any diplomas, which can be multiple. You then choose to either take them or leave them after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moremonkeys138 wrote:
Once you're done adding to your studio or print, you check to see if you meet the requirements of any diplomas, which can be multiple. You then choose to either take them or leave them after that.
Exactly. With the restriction of one diploma of each kind (color), of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
moremonkeys138 wrote:
Exactly. With the restriction of one diploma of each kind (color), of course.

Thanks Ted for your answer. It is how we played, but somehow felt very counter-intuitive to me.

Thanks Matt for confirming. Any update on the promo cards for Sea Of Clouds customers didn't receive at Spiel? meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
Thanks Matt for confirming. Any update on the promo cards for Sea Of Clouds customers didn't receive at Spiel? meeple
We just received them, so people who preordered the game should get an email from our colleague Robin this week or the next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.