$35.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Bugs

Subject: BGG buggy? Or just me? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Specifically, BGG is having a hard time loading in Chrome. But it's working OK in Firefox. Just wondered if anybody else is experiencing anything similar.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Had the same issue Wendell. I had to clear all my cache in chrome and that seemed to do the trick. Not sure for how long though.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:
Had the same issue Wendell. I had to clear all my cache in chrome and that seemed to do the trick. Not sure for how long though.


This only happened for me today - this evening. Same for you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
wifwendell wrote:
Jacovis wrote:
Had the same issue Wendell. I had to clear all my cache in chrome and that seemed to do the trick. Not sure for how long though.


This only happened for me today - this evening. Same for you?


It was literally going on right before I posted my reply. I had just cleared my cache. No issues since. Has yours cleared up?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Jacovis wrote:
Had the same issue Wendell. I had to clear all my cache in chrome and that seemed to do the trick. Not sure for how long though.


This only happened for me today - this evening. Same for you?


It was literally going on right before I posted my reply. I had just cleared my cache. No issues since. Has yours cleared up?



Yeah, it's OK now - I did an update of Chrome and that seemed to help.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hours ago, it was "misbehaving obtusely" initially, while it has improved unto JUST "obtusely" what with Pages yet 'updating' from recent replies, etc.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Hours ago, it was "misbehaving obtusely" initially, while it has improved unto JUST "obtusely" what with Pages yet 'updating' from recent replies, etc.


BGG was glitchy for me for a while this afternoon, too. But seems OK now.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.