Subject: Election Night Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Beeck
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Hello fellow Swing States 2012 gamers,

Can you help me? I think I have this right but want to make sure.

Turn: Election Night

I am playing as the Republican (RED)

Region: South

I am in Campaign mode in the EMPTY box between Florida and Virginia. I would think that Florida would be a Win for The Democrats and Virginia, Louisiana, North Carolina and Georgia have been won by the Republicans without having to roll the dice?

I am in Advertising mode in the EMPTY box between Florida and Virginia. I would think that Florida and Virginia would be toss up states that would have to be decided by die rolls?

Moving on to the North:

I am in Campaign mode in the EMPTY box on the bottom of the track below Indiana. I have lost all 5 states to the Democrats without having to roll the dice?

I am in Advertising mode in the EMPTY box on the bottom of the track below Indiana. Indiana would be a toss up state and be decided by a die roll?

In the Border states:

I am in Campaign mode in the at the top of the track above Missouri. The republicans have won all 5 states without the need of any die rolls?

I am in Advertising mode in the at the top of the track above Missouri. Missouri would be a toss up state requiring a die roll?

Thank you,

A Moderate Conservative Liberal Independent Republican Democrat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Beeck
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Hi, I would just like to add this post to try to get an answer for the Election Night questions I posted previously. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Erni
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct -- those toss-up states rolled while in Advertising mode are positionally modified by +/- 1 DRM (in addition to "color" modifiers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.