$30.00
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I buy the Chinese language version of Co2, and download the rules and player aids from BGG and i've got a compelte game?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
badge
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb
trevorandlinda wrote:
Can I buy the Chinese language version of Co2, and download the rules and player aids from BGG and i've got a compelte game?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Yeah, I'm almost sure you can. CO2 is a language independent game, with only iconography in their components .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, hopefully: 2016 - Lisboa, 2017 - A Colony in Mars, 201? - Escape plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can wait for the next version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Correia
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
Or you can wait for the next version.

Finally! Another printing of this game! Great work you're doing dude!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Chan
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates to the game? Rules? Board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
badge
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb
eviltofu wrote:
Any updates to the game? Rules? Board?

Probably, the Ceph payed for "Installations" will be changed for "Constructions" and the expertise gained for "Constructions" will be changed for "Instalations". This is a Vital's oficial variant, in order to balance the cost/benefit between these steps. I don't know about other possible changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, hopefully: 2016 - Lisboa, 2017 - A Colony in Mars, 201? - Escape plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the idea is to keep the art but change all the iconography. Ian is working on new icons and new layout. I'm working on small changes for balancing and a new events expansion. Some of the mechanics will be also changed. The game will have an entirely new rulebook, in the same line I've beendoing my last ones, with a lot of 3D images, examples and a new format. There will be also player boards and a new improved and beautifful components.
The game will return to the original number of players - 1 to 4 players and will play only during 4 decades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the new rulebook and maybe reference sheet or player boards be made available for download for people that own the first edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao C L Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
Yes, the idea is to keep the art but change all the iconography. Ian is working on new icons and new layout. I'm working on small changes for balancing and a new events expansion. Some of the mechanics will be also changed. The game will have an entirely new rulebook, in the same line I've beendoing my last ones, with a lot of 3D images, examples and a new format. There will be also player boards and a new improved and beautifful components.
The game will return to the original number of players - 1 to 4 players and will play only during 4 decades.

Finally! the only Vital Lacerda game i'm missing
Eagerly waiting to buy it!
Now since i Vinhos Deluxe signed in Essen (KSed Lisboa Signed) i need to find a way to get Kanban and The Gallerist signed also

Maybe when you come to the Algarve on vacation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.