Brad Zepecki
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PLEASE READ: This isn't your ordinary auction. With the holiday's right around the corner, I decided to try a bundle type auction and potentially get some games into the hands of people who will play them or use them as gifts. Te best part: With the potential for a huge discount!!! Who doesn't need a nice surprise over the holiday's!!!???

I will be listing a bunch of games below. They all will come in one box.

Dimensions: 18X14X10
Weight: 13 lbs

THE BIG RULE: At the end of the auction I will roll 5 d20 dice - The total of those 5 rolls will be the % off of the final auction price. Example: I roll 4,17,13,2,9. I would then take 45% off of the winning bid and shipping!

UPDATE: My son was on fire the last auction and rolled a 66% discount! He's hot!

Additional rules:

-Shipping whatever is cheapest from 53045 (Brookfield, WI), a portion paid by the buyer
- NO RESERVE
- Starts at $1
-BGG get 3% cut
-Shipping in US only
-auction ends between 8-10 PM CST, Sunday, November 27th
-Payment through PayPal to owlbz@yahoo.com
-Bids will be done in USD and in $1 increments.

** In this auction - Aladdin's Dragons, Builders of Blankenburg, Drakon, Queen's Architect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
LINK TO AUCTION
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.