Subject: Itemized Component List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
For anybody who wants to make sure you have all of the components in your copy of Aeon's End, here is a link to the components list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rITJSg4MUiQiw5hdzmx...

The cards are separated by product: Aeon's End, The Depths expansion, The Nameless expansion, and promos.

The tab titled "First Game Decks" is a list of the order of the Stop sign decks in case anyone wants to be able to exactly recreate the first game. Those components are already listed in their corresponding tabs.

If anyone has any questions, just ask.

Edited link to one that can be downloaded as a spreadsheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcie Dobyns
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I must now resist the urge to re-inventory even though I'm pretty sure I have the correct cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many cards in the base/retail game? (I know the KS version has 477 cards.) Looking at the rule book, I count 318. Am I correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please consult the card breakdown in the link above
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Once I have a game, do you mind if I make a spreadsheet that details the cost and effect of each card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not at all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this. I could tell I'm missing a lot, and now I get to experience the joy of tracking down exactly what I'm missing so I can make the game playable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Action Phase wrote:
Not at all!

If you don't mind, can you please message me a copy of the component list that is editable? It would help speed up the process
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Action Phase wrote:

Yes, I know how to follow a link. However, the document isn't quite an Excel sheet, so I'm not sure how to highlight and drag only the Qty column, which is the reason for my question. I guess I can pull out a calculator and add all those numbers together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
4ntonio wrote:
Action Phase wrote:

Yes, I know how to follow a link. However, the document isn't quite an Excel sheet, so I'm not sure how to highlight and drag only the Qty column, which is the reason for my question. I guess I can pull out a calculator and add all those numbers together.

Yikes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Action Phase wrote:
4ntonio wrote:
Action Phase wrote:

Yikes.

Yep, my Google-fu is that bad. If anybody has a count of the 63.5mm x 88mm cards that come with the base/retail game, you have my gratitude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I updated the link to be a downloadable spreadsheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nicklittle wrote:
I updated the link to be a downloadable spreadsheet.

Thank you so much for the effort and time. Looks like 75 base Nemesis cards, 203 base Player cards, 4 player aid cards, and 9 turn order cards. Total seems to be 291 63.5mm x 88mm cards, unless I'm off in my counting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tucker
msg tools
Be careful, some of the nemesis cards have the same back as player vards Becuase they go into your decks sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.