Stu
Australia
Canning Vale
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
flag msg tools
I been playing RTL every weekend and loving the game, having so much fun

However I find that as the game goes on it can get very messy and unorganized with tokens and monster all over the place. I looked online to try and find a dashboard similar to what Zombiecide Black Plague has but I could not find anything out there so I have designed my own.

Below is a quick draft of my design, the idea is you put the creature card in the slot and each wheel represents a creature on the board making it simple to tell them apart and how much life they have eliminating the token altogether. I'm hoping there is something already out there someone can point me to but if not would anyone else be interested in something like this?

This was just done in 10 min so if there is interest ill finalize the design and probably make more for the Boss monsters and even heroes.

Thanks everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Filth82 wrote:
I been playing RTL every weekend and loving the game, having so much fun

However I find that as the game goes on it can get very messy and unorganized with tokens and monster all over the place. I looked online to try and find a dashboard similar to what Zombiecide Black Plague has but I could not find anything out there so I have designed my own.

Below is a quick draft of my design, the idea is you put the creature card in the slot and each wheel represents a creature on the board making it simple to tell them apart and how much life they have eliminating the token altogether. I'm hoping there is something already out there someone can point me to but if not would anyone else be interested in something like this?

This was just done in 10 min so if there is interest ill finalize the design and probably make more for the Boss monsters and even heroes.

Thanks everyone.

You didn't consider kobolds

Jokes aside, I really like your idea. Would this be a simple print, wood, or plastic design? I ask because i've never heard of a board game dashboard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at this:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/103695/monster-health-trac...

Don't forget to read the comments below, especially about marking the figurine bases.

The one I made was similar to the link above, but the master monster track is below the card and the minion track is above it (similar to your idea). I also numbered the boxes that hold the tokens (along with one version where I split the boxes to make enough spaces for the Kobolds).

Since there are usually at least 2 groups of monsters, I made mine 2 cards wide, but made 2 of them (one is double sided for the Kobolds). It really saves space and headaches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.