I'm not saying it's points are valid though, just that the extreme tone of the response is iffy :p
To go through the points:
1) Tinder charging older people more: Can't care, more interesting is the extreme slut-shaming of people who *use* tinder
2) Lyft/Uber: I remember seeing multiple stories about this in the past. Seems to be real discrimination, but not exactly newsworthy.
3) AirBNB: Even if it's just the users, they're pretty notorious for this.
4) Whales: Stupid, also they presume that something they don't get must be pathological. Sad sack.
5) SketchFactor: Dumb idea that failed.
The most racist app I know of is the Cracked app as every article on it attacks white people.
seoond comment is reasonable (about a similar app)
third comment (not counting the double
SO in #3 the guy had it listed he didn't want any gays or trannies renting yet this guy not only tried to rent from him he called and outed himself so he could get cancelled?
Seems to be baiting just so you can cry. Wonder how long he had to search for that...
Oh. My. Privileged douchebro.