Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: Content expansion in retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahmad Siddiqi
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
Didn't get a definite answer to this question earlier, so I'm trying again. Has there been a final decision on whether the Folklore Content Expansion will be part of the retail version?

What will be the difference between the Core Game preorder option and the retail version?

If any backer would like to post this to the Kickstarter page (which seems more active), that would be super nice.

I'd like to hold off purchase until retail (once there have been reviews on the gameplay and how the game comes together overall). But if the entire content expansion is missing from the retail version (which as I understand includes half the adventures, several types of monsters, etc.) then I'll have a tough decision to make on whether to preorder or not to purchase at all. Any help is appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Extracted this from a Kickstarter update:

Quote:
Kickstarter

New Artwork & What Items Will Be Retail
Posted by Greenbrier Games INC (Creator)

Greetings Gamers,

The information you have been waiting for is here! Thank you for being patient! Here is a list of which items will be available retail and which items will not. We are also extending the pledge manager to give you time to digest all this information. The pledge Manager will be open until July 31st.

These items will be available retail:

Folklore (Core Game) |#091037688378

Folklore: Seasons/Env/Festivals (Card pack) |#091037688392

Folklore: Recipes & Crafting (Card pack) |#091037688408

Folklore: Ghost (Miniature pack) |#091037688415

Folklore: Terrain (Miniatures pack) |#091037688422

Folklore: Encounter Record Pads |#091037688439

Folklore: Character Record Pads |#091037688446

Folklore: Dark Rituals & Artifacts |#091037688453

These items will NOT be available retail: This means that a limited number of items will be produced and only be available through our website and conventions we attend. (only while supplies last.)

Folklore: Grey (Miniatures pack) _nosku_FL06

Folklore: Tan (Miniatures pack) _nosku_FL07

Folklore: Colossal Dark Oak _nosku_FL09

Folklore: Player Mat _nosku_FL12

Folklore: Oversized World Map _nosku_FL13

Folklore: Mystery Box _nosku_FL15

Dogmight Deluxe Single Player Box _nosku_FL16

Dogmight Deluxe Game Box _nosku_FL17

Folklore: Extra Dice Pack _nosku_FL18

Still to be determined based on final manufacturing cost
:

Folklore (Content Expansion) |#091037688385

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmad Siddiqi
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
Thanks David! I've seen that one, but unfortunately it says content expansion inclusion is still to be determined (at the time of the update). Haven't been able to find anything where they say it is definitely in or out of retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.