2 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mission 2 Oil Slick Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
So I must be doing something wrong, but in mission 2, the oil slicks allow minions to just immediately run into the school from the outer tile to the center tile if there's not a mech blocking it.

What I've been doing which might totally be wrong, is stopping them at the outer ring of the center tile as movement rule seems to change once minions reach it. (They can only move once.)

So really the three possible answers that I see is:

1. Stop them at the outer border of the center tile.
2. Stop them once space in from the outer border (making them move once inside the center tile.)
3. Slide all the way down no matter what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an omission in the main rulebook regarding Oil Slicks. Things stop sliding when they reach a non-Oil space. It is correctly stated in the Mission 1 guide where Oil is introduced, but they accidentally forgot to print that part in the first printing of the rulebook too.

So it's none of the options you mentioned, they just stop in the grass on the other side of the Oil Slick. This is true for all missions involving Oil Slicks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.