Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed on reading many comments in these forums that players new to a game (and not just Pandemic)take a little while to master the rules and often overlook simple things which make all the difference to the game. In my case recently I overlooked the fact that the infections at the end of a turn still have to be carried out after drawing and resolving an Epidemic card. Of course, this increases the difficulty and makes the game more interesting. It's also easy to miss out on some of the moving actions. This is where BGG is such a helpful site. Does anyone else have any similar experiences to share with a still struggling tyro?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Jones
United Kingdom
Cambridge, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think you are probably in good company! Does anyone get it right first time out of the box? See the common mistakes thread and make yourself feel better...

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/300287/common-mistakes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do and thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It also pays to re-read the rules after you have played a few games so you give the rulebook a better context. That always helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.