$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
31 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Star Wars: Armada» Forums » General

Subject: Hated Xwing, Will I like this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My fondest Star Wars memories are playing the game TIE Fighter and Xwing vs TIE Fighter.
Bought into the X-wing game and it really didn't do it for me - at the start of a game it might be interesting but then devolves into krogian turning after each other.
I tried to like X-Wing but ended up selling it off as I never really enjoyed the games I play with it.

Will I like Armada? (I have played Battlefleet Gothic and did enjoy that)

EDIT - I also enjoyed Star Wars minis starships game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed X-Wing briefly but it turned into too much of a slog to me, too. To me, the dogfighting mechanic of X-Wing is more fun in something like Wings of Glory. I also played some Star Trek: Attack Wing, which I felt suffered from a scale issue: those are bigger ships, but they fly like X-Wings...?

But I really enjoy naval games and space games. So I decided to give Armada a try. Totally different game. This is what feels like "naval" fleet combat as it should be done in space. The objective cards and fleet limits (typically 300 points) as well as the round limit (six rounds), really keep the game focused and keept it from dragging on and on. It plays very differently from X-Wing and it seems just right for the scale. In essence, there are two challenging things going on: you've got to maneuver your big ships but you also have to fly all your squadrons effectively. It's a great combination and I'd urge you to give it a try.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig C
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The biggest plus I've heard from X-Wing players is the use of defense tokens instead of rolling defense dice. Reducing damage sounds more random in X-Wing, while in Armada it's about smart use of defense tokens to mitigate damage.

It gives the fleet commander more control over their fate, and attackers don't get frustrated because their great maneuver and shot was foiled by a random dice roll.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just realize Armada takes 150 minutes to x-wing's 60m to play. It feels more controlled and is all about maximizing the 5 shots you'll get from each ship while focusing on an objective. For me the objectives make all the difference in the world and make the game very fun. If competitive x-wing ever got missions I'd be back and all in on it. How ever as the game is growing it is so much more expensive then X-wing it's just frustrating that it's packaged like x-wing and I have to buy ships I'll never fly just for upgrades for my 1 army. This game could have really used a different model considering it's cost.

Game play is more predictable since there are no defense dice. It still has stupid rules like ramming, flying off the edge of the map is instant death. Weapons only shoot a tad more than the length of the models, meaning in our super future lasers only shoot 2000m? Our missiles can only go 666m? From a realism perspective of our future space wizard game it bugs me sometimes and I wish they'd done more to make the game feel like space combat. They got the maneuvering of giant space ships done very well, but the engagement ranges seem silly. The range ruler should have been 3x longer. Besides that at standard points you only use 1/3 or 1/2 of the 3x6 play space it's way to big for what you do most matches. I've never understood why flying even 1mm off the map is fun. Just move everything 1mm the other direction and re-zoom your map. Are we fighting in a space cage?

If you can suspend disbelief and use your imagination it's a really good game. If you want realistic space wizards I'd look for a different rules system.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane P
United States
South Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
Crikrunner wrote:
Just realize Armada takes 150 minutes to x-wing's 60m to play. It feels more controlled and is all about maximizing the 5 shots you'll get from each ship while focusing on an objective. For me the objectives make all the difference in the world and make the game very fun. If competitive x-wing ever got missions I'd be back and all in on it. How ever as the game is growing it is so much more expensive then X-wing it's just frustrating that it's packaged like x-wing and I have to buy ships I'll never fly just for upgrades for my 1 army. This game could have really used a different model considering it's cost.

Game play is more predictable since there are no defense dice. It still has stupid rules like ramming, flying off the edge of the map is instant death. Weapons only shoot a tad more than the length of the models, meaning in our super future lasers only shoot 2000m? Our missiles can only go 666m? From a realism perspective of our future space wizard game it bugs me sometimes and I wish they'd done more to make the game feel like space combat. They got the maneuvering of giant space ships done very well, but the engagement ranges seem silly. The range ruler should have been 3x longer. Besides that at standard points you only use 1/3 or 1/2 of the 3x6 play space it's way to big for what you do most matches. I've never understood why flying even 1mm off the map is fun. Just move everything 1mm the other direction and re-zoom your map. Are we fighting in a space cage?

If you can suspend disbelief and use your imagination it's a really good game. If you want realistic space wizards I'd look for a different rules system.


I'm surprised people are allowed to publicly say that they hated X-Wing. I have felt so all alone!

There are two problems that will plague Armada and are directly imported from X-Wing. The first is that the release cycle will invariably require you to buy EVERYTHING to be competitive. If you played X-Wing long enough, you know what I mean. I had to buy the expensive Epic-class ship in X-Wing to get the fix for my TIE-Advanced, which became useless after the TIE Interceptor was released/improved. And the TIE Advanced is now useless again! Now to fix the TIE Defender you have to buy Imperial Aces... nope, I'm done.

This will not change for Armada.

The second problem is that the release cycle will amount to a power-grab/nerf bat. The designers at FFG have proved that money now is more important than balance ever. They have finally started releasing so fast that they needed to Errata card abilities because they finally became hopelessly abusive to the original mechanics. This will come to Armada in time. It should have been a no-brainer to see the impact that the Twin Laser Turret would have on X-Wing, but it was released anyway. The same for the Contract Scout (in fact, the entire third faction Scum and Villainy is superior to the original two factions as a marketing incentive to get them bought).

A problem that I anticipate for Armada is that it will become more dog-fight like X-Wing. Armada sales are lagging compared to X-Wing; when you have a market for product X in a related field for Product Y, a tie-in/cross-over is a natural marketing ploy.

Star Trek Attack Wing is a fine predictor: no one plays it anymore and sales are dead (speaking locally) because the release of the Borg ruined the original gameplay mechanics.

These games play far more like card games than miniatures games. The miniatures are just an overlay. What cards you bring relative to your opponent determines everything about how you should play.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Being an admittedly inexperienced Armada player, I haven't felt like new releases have been overpowered or must-buys. So far, it seems the points cost for ships and squadrons has a logical basis. The only thing that struck me as perhaps costing too much was the VSD -- directly related to other releases that came after, such as the Glad and ISD. But other than that, everything feels pretty balanced. I don't think that the standard X-Wing squadron or A-Wing squadron, for instance, has been nerfed by other squadrons -- there are certainly squadrons that are better, but they either cost more, or they are unique.

But I think Armada has X-Wing beat in so many other areas it's a no-brainer which one to play, provided you have the additional time.

What I like about Armada so much more than X-Wing is the layering of decisions - both in list building/objective choices, whether to go first or second, what objective to pick from your opponent if you go first, knowing what your fleet can do, what upgrades to add to your ships to help them achieve the "plan" you have for them (to make them more synergistic), and then how to fly them on the map. I love, love, love, the maneuver tool, restricting my decisions to a still-high number, but restricting nonetheless.

I do agree that in many of the scenarios you only use a portion of the map, but the "worst" it has ever been for me in a 400 point is game is probably 1/2 the map. In my most-recent 400 point game, we used most of the map in our Intel Sweep scenario.

But I will say -- to answer the OP -- other than some of the mechanics, I don't think Armada is *anything like* X-Wing. Armada is a heavier, thinkier game, takes longer to play, but is just as expensive as X-Wing, if not more. Realistically, for set-up, play time, and tear down in a casual game, you will need about 4-5 hours depending on how you store your stuff and the experience level of the players. I think 3 hours is doable if everyone knows what they are doing and there's not too much AP during the game.

So, I would say Time is the biggest drawback between X-Wing and Armada. But Armada comes with so much more to think about - at least for me. I will say that both games do what they are supposed to do: X-Wing feels (and is) a quick, brutal fighter v. fighter game. I prefer Ares Wings of Glory for this, personally. Aramda on the other hand is a ponderous fleet battle.

My only two "dings" on Armada are (1) the storage problems - how to store all that stuff in a way that set up is quick and easy and (2) the FFG-we-had-to-kill-a-tree-to-make-all-the-tokens-for-this-game bloat. Even for FFG, this game as a lot of tracking tokens. At least they made dials for movement and commands instead of tokens. But man alive it's a token-heavy game.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
squallgoku wrote:
Will I like Armada? (I have played Battlefleet Gothic and did enjoy that)


If you liked BFG, then you'll like Armada. Armada does everything Gothic does, but does it better. It's a better, tighter game system with better options and more elegant systems.

I traded away my entire BFG fleet because I've found Armada to just be a better, more fun game.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you liked BFG, then take a look at Dropfleet Commander. A brand new game, has a look and feel of BFG, from the rulebook layout, to racial characteristics, and in some regards ships as well.

4 factions currently:
UCM (United Confederation of Man - Imperial
PHR (Post Human something) - Eldarish look, Chaos acting, broadsides
Scourge - Tyranids
Shaltiri - Weird looking ships, kinda Chaos like with lots of protrusions, but Eldar like in very high tech

Starter is a great buy, roughly $80 online, UCM and Scourge, each side gets 3 cruisers, 4 Frigates, each can be modelled as you see fit.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played BFG only something like twice, but I have heard another title that compares is Firestorm Armada. I've played that more than twice, I did have fun with it, but FFG Armada has my lion's share of attention right now.

Armada strikes a good balance between capital ship agency and fast play. Between setting special commands for ships (speed up slow down, repair, command fighters, shoot better) and their upgrade cards... capital ships have enough in them to be interesting without being tedious. You're not managing energy allocations or reloading weapons, but you are managing shields and deciding what upgrades to equip them with.

My beef with X-Wing was the green dice for ship survival, and I vastly prefer the Armada model. Dealing with damage is a matter of choice, with your only restriction limited to one non-damage result your opponent rolls... though the more they restrict your token use, the less damage they do. I find the system elegant and workable enough to make the game enjoyable. There are also upgrade cards to help and hinder this kind of combat interaction.

The only issue I have with Armada is based on the state of the Meta, but that's for players at tournament level.

Regarding the upgrade pace... I think the most essential wave that changed everything is still wave 2 (Raider, Imperial Star Destroyer, MC30, MC80). Assault Proton Torpedoes are among the strongest upgrades in the game, and Imperial Star Destroyers are the strongest ships in the game.

I don't feel that you need to grab particular ships to upgrade others to patch them. The VSD is the weakest link now, IMO, lacking in speed and protection. But VSDs still function as cheaper carriers for large fighter balls, and in support of other ships, they can still function in places where their speed is a liability. But that's just one ship out of many, and Empire has been getting along just fine with the likes of their Imperial Star Destroyers, Gladiators, and Raiders.

I'd recommend giving it a try if you have the chance. The stater scenario pits two small rebel ships and a group of fighters against an Imperial medium ship with it's own fighters. It's sans upgrades and gives you a run down on the basic mechanics of the game before you can start moving out into building your own fleets. Games can go around 2.5 hours. 6 rounds might seem restricting at first, but it helps bracket the game and prevent it from going on for too long. I've only run overtime in a tournament once, against a player who was taking his time and playing poorly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Holmstrom
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Heliodorus04 wrote:
Crikrunner wrote:
Just realize Armada takes 150 minutes to x-wing's 60m to play. It feels more controlled and is all about maximizing the 5 shots you'll get from each ship while focusing on an objective. For me the objectives make all the difference in the world and make the game very fun. If competitive x-wing ever got missions I'd be back and all in on it. How ever as the game is growing it is so much more expensive then X-wing it's just frustrating that it's packaged like x-wing and I have to buy ships I'll never fly just for upgrades for my 1 army. This game could have really used a different model considering it's cost.

Game play is more predictable since there are no defense dice. It still has stupid rules like ramming, flying off the edge of the map is instant death. Weapons only shoot a tad more than the length of the models, meaning in our super future lasers only shoot 2000m? Our missiles can only go 666m? From a realism perspective of our future space wizard game it bugs me sometimes and I wish they'd done more to make the game feel like space combat. They got the maneuvering of giant space ships done very well, but the engagement ranges seem silly. The range ruler should have been 3x longer. Besides that at standard points you only use 1/3 or 1/2 of the 3x6 play space it's way to big for what you do most matches. I've never understood why flying even 1mm off the map is fun. Just move everything 1mm the other direction and re-zoom your map. Are we fighting in a space cage?

If you can suspend disbelief and use your imagination it's a really good game. If you want realistic space wizards I'd look for a different rules system.


I'm surprised people are allowed to publicly say that they hated X-Wing. I have felt so all alone!

There are two problems that will plague Armada and are directly imported from X-Wing. The first is that the release cycle will invariably require you to buy EVERYTHING to be competitive. If you played X-Wing long enough, you know what I mean. I had to buy the expensive Epic-class ship in X-Wing to get the fix for my TIE-Advanced, which became useless after the TIE Interceptor was released/improved. And the TIE Advanced is now useless again! Now to fix the TIE Defender you have to buy Imperial Aces... nope, I'm done.

This will not change for Armada.

The second problem is that the release cycle will amount to a power-grab/nerf bat. The designers at FFG have proved that money now is more important than balance ever. They have finally started releasing so fast that they needed to Errata card abilities because they finally became hopelessly abusive to the original mechanics. This will come to Armada in time. It should have been a no-brainer to see the impact that the Twin Laser Turret would have on X-Wing, but it was released anyway. The same for the Contract Scout (in fact, the entire third faction Scum and Villainy is superior to the original two factions as a marketing incentive to get them bought).

A problem that I anticipate for Armada is that it will become more dog-fight like X-Wing. Armada sales are lagging compared to X-Wing; when you have a market for product X in a related field for Product Y, a tie-in/cross-over is a natural marketing ploy.

Star Trek Attack Wing is a fine predictor: no one plays it anymore and sales are dead (speaking locally) because the release of the Borg ruined the original gameplay mechanics.

These games play far more like card games than miniatures games. The miniatures are just an overlay. What cards you bring relative to your opponent determines everything about how you should play.


You are so right. I was hoping armada would be become a scenario based game. But it's just another figure out the meta and buy a lot of stuff game.

I quit buying after wave 2. It's a shame. I really think it could have been better if the game would've went into a different direction.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Milis
United Kingdom
Cranham
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Pete,

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, I have Xwing and am bobbins at it. I'm glad I didn't get into Armada as I have GMT's Talon. In the long run will save you hundreds of$$ and with an expansion coming out next year will give you even more options for fleets and plays really well!

All the best,

Chris
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you can compare Talon to Star Wars Armada. They are not the same thing at all - I own both. Armada is a miniatures game that really captures the SW universe. Talon is a great game, too - but completely different. The differences are too many to even count - I don't even know if either game should be compared to the other. I suppose if the OP just wants another "spaceship battle game" they could try it, but I don't think that was the point of the OP's question.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strategery21 wrote:

You are so right. I was hoping armada would be become a scenario based game. But it's just another figure out the meta and buy a lot of stuff game.

I quit buying after wave 2. It's a shame. I really think it could have been better if the game would've went into a different direction.


Have you seen the campaign, that looks like it basically does exactly what you are asking for?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heliodorus04 wrote:


[...]There are two problems that will plague Armada and are directly imported from X-Wing. The first is that the release cycle will invariably require you to buy EVERYTHING to be competitive.


For me I bought in and stopped. So I can play competitive in a small group of casual players. Sounds contradictory doesn't it. I'm doing about the same thing with X-Wing for several reasons.

Summary, I prefer not to play games that I need to continually collect. If I like the game I buy what I think I need or what fits the theme then quit. It actually works. But you won't win many tournaments that way either.

Play for fun, play casually.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Milis
United Kingdom
Cranham
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
'
cmontgo2 wrote:
I don't think you can compare Talon to Star Wars Armada. They are not the same thing at all - I own both. Armada is a miniatures game that really captures the SW universe. Talon is a great game, too - but completely different. The differences are too many to even count - I don't even know if either game should be compared to the other. I suppose if the OP just wants another "spaceship battle game" they could try it, but I don't think that was the point of the OP's question.


Hi Chris,

You are absolutely right. Which is why it is just a suggestion to another great space, fleet game. Even though I am a massive Star Wars fan I am very happy not owning Armada. Couldn't afford it anyway as I play Imperial Assult and Xwing. Options are good to have before investing in great games!!

All the best,

Regards,

Chris

1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough! No offense was intended.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M V
msg tools
I am actually playing it with 1X expansion rule.

The game seems way more balanced this way and makes more lists viable.

It was already balamnced since you win games on the table and not on the paper, but with that rule it becomes way more fun.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the "1X expansion rule"?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:
Heliodorus04 wrote:


[...]There are two problems that will plague Armada and are directly imported from X-Wing. The first is that the release cycle will invariably require you to buy EVERYTHING to be competitive.


For me I bought in and stopped. So I can play competitive in a small group of casual players. Sounds contradictory doesn't it. I'm doing about the same thing with X-Wing for several reasons.

Summary, I prefer not to play games that I need to continually collect. If I like the game I buy what I think I need or what fits the theme then quit. It actually works. But you won't win many tournaments that way either.

Play for fun, play casually.


This is a wise human being. I salute you. Trying the same thing with Star Wars Destiny with 2 friends.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig C
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:
Heliodorus04 wrote:


[...]There are two problems that will plague Armada and are directly imported from X-Wing. The first is that the release cycle will invariably require you to buy EVERYTHING to be competitive.


For me I bought in and stopped. So I can play competitive in a small group of casual players. Sounds contradictory doesn't it. I'm doing about the same thing with X-Wing for several reasons.

Summary, I prefer not to play games that I need to continually collect. If I like the game I buy what I think I need or what fits the theme then quit. It actually works. But you won't win many tournaments that way either.

Play for fun, play casually.


This works, too, but I've not found that the "latest stuff" is vital to play the game, or win consistently. As with a lot of tabletop games, your fleet is about half of whether or not you win, and how you play them is the other half.

It's totally possible to buy a core set and some wave 1 ships and field a competitive fleet, so don't think you have to keep buying to keep up with other players.

Newer waves offer different ways to play, and some very cool ships, but they're not vital to the enjoyment of Armada.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bird94us wrote:

This works, too, but I've not found that the "latest stuff" is vital to play the game, or win consistently. As with a lot of tabletop games, your fleet is about half of whether or not you win, and how you play them is the other half.

It's totally possible to buy a core set and some wave 1 ships and field a competitive fleet, so don't think you have to keep buying to keep up with other players.

Newer waves offer different ways to play, and some very cool ships, but they're not vital to the enjoyment of Armada.


X-Wing certainly has quite a bit of "latest stuff is required." For example, you could bring 4 T-65 X-Wings with shield upgrades to a tournament. But 4 T-70 X-Wings with Integrated Astromech and a 1-point astromech of your choice is an objectively better squad. Exactly the same firepower, but 4 more total hull (including the ability to discard a crit card) and the ability to boost. Exact same point total.
Armada does not have that yet.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Inner West Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly found X-Wing pretty disappointing but I love Armada.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M V
msg tools
cmontgo2 wrote:
What is the "1X expansion rule"?


Just a copy of each expansion is permitted.
Its cool because you can't abuse some mechanics while you can instead use all.


It makes just almost anything viable.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers guys, I appreciate the responses.

Now another question, what would be the minimum purchases to have 2 balanced sides?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig C
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
squallgoku wrote:
Cheers guys, I appreciate the responses.

Now another question, what would be the minimum purchases to have 2 balanced sides?


"Balanced" is a tricky concept, because it largely depends on play style. Roughly, I'd say if you bought a Core Set, 1 of everything in Wave 1, 1 of each of the fighter packs (can't remember if they're in Wave 1 or not), the Rogues & Villains pack, and an Imperial Star Destroyer (just because they're awesome), you'd have enough to make several different good-sized fleet combinations for both sides.

After that, what you get next depends on your play style and which ships you enjoy running on the table.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.