Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Wojtkielewicz
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
He who comes too late is punished by life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I so much want to love this. Games are about interesting decisions, this did not have a one. If you are on the fence... ZZZ. Sorry green haired guy. Fuji Flush is fun. Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was kind of my concern with this one. I mean, it's great that there will be 20-odd different variations to the game. I'm just not sure I'd want to play this one twenty-odd times...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played all times with kids and had a great time... Recommended family game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefaan Henderickx
Belgium
Kallo
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wojtkielewicz67 wrote:
Games are about interesting decisions, this did not have a one.

Played 4 times now, I had the feeling that I had more then a 1 interesting decisions. Off course this is a 25 minutes game so it's not a heavy euro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played with adults and children and we've all had a great time. To say that this does not have interesting decisions is really not accurate at all. Just because they aren't agonizingly heavy decisions doesn't mean the decisions aren't meaningful. We've had games come down to who do you take fruit from, who do you make pay extra fruit to go to a certain action, etc.

It's light and we've definitely had fun with it.

Just to counter your "zzzz"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Keil
United States
Blue Springs
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a game i wouldn't take to a big game night, but I've had a blast playing this with my family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.