$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Solarius Mission» Forums » Rules

Subject: Space station card - Outpost tile - Resource cubs or resource value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shai-Hulud BCN
msg tools
mb
I have a doubt about how interpret the cubs get in space station card and in outpost tile.

a) exchange remainder, fix the question in other posts, you exchange for value. E.g. 4 fuel for a 1 cube value II.

b) Space Station inmediate/permanent effect get 1 resource. The question is, you get 1 cube (and following storing rules, you can put it on a III value room) or you get a resource value I and only you can store it on a I value room)?

c) Outpost tile effect get 3 resources. The same question, you get 3 cubes or a value of 3.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
Rüderswil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's like this:
When you get cubes of ressources, the amount of cubes don't necessary has to be the same like the value of the resources. So if you get 3 resources, they can be anything between value 3 and 9, depending on the where you can put them in your storage.
The example a) is correct.

Hope that clears up everything...enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still confused. So when you would get a cube, the value of the cube isn't taken into consideration? Does this mean that the only time you care about the value of the cube is when you spend pips to add cubes, or when a delivery cards requres you to spend X resources of a single color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When you gain resources, you just get a pink cube. Where you put it is up to you. Doesn't matter if it is a storage space worth 1 or 3 - as long as you stick to the rules about placeing resources in your storage.

But once a cube is in your storeage it has the value of that space.

When you spend resources, for missions, space stations or to exchange is via the anytime actions on top of your board, you consider the value of the resources. So if you have to spend 4 yellow resources you can give away a a cube from storage space worth 3 and one from the space worth 1.

Only exception from this system: When buying resources via the anytime action you have to consider where you put your cube. For a cube that will be placed on a value 2 storage space you need to give up 4 starbucks or 4 fuel...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thank you. That cleared it up for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.