Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,all.

expecting trhe game on Tuesday

and me and my son are really looking forward to playing it before I go off on weds working for 2 weeks.

my question is..is this game as moddable is it looks and sounds..will we be able to make scenarios etc for it pretty easy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
Hi,all.

expecting trhe game on Tuesday

and me and my son are really looking forward to playing it before I go off on weds working for 2 weeks.

my question is..is this game as moddable is it looks and sounds..will we be able to make scenarios etc for it pretty easy?

Should be OK ,it scales and the heroes can be modied with Perks. Download the free content , agent Z etc. PvP looks fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hey gary, there's a full customisation pack going up on the website soon, with blank mission sheets, character cards, weapon cards etc.

thanks

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,Bob.

Thanks for letting me know..so many of these games build up their poularity by the community that builds around the game ive found...like for instance,Descent and Zombicide..both got top modding communities on here and the devs are even helpful.looks like this could become the same!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Taylor
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah. I'd be very interested to play some community campaigns too. It's reasonably straight-forward to create a character/equipment/maps etc.
It's the balancing that's tough!

Tayz (dice sports)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dicesports wrote:
Hey gary, there's a full customisation pack going up on the website soon, with blank mission sheets, character cards, weapon cards etc.

thanks

Rob
Any update on the customization pack yet Rob?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.