Subject: The RULes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrewzgamez AzGzEz

Sarasota
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have had a look thru the files and errata of this game , but could not see an obvious answer to my question , so here goes : I am looking at the ' Example of Play ' that came with the rulesheet to this game . Luc plays a hammer on The Budda , who responds with a Disarm card . Luc must then discard the weapon . However , it appears that he does not draw a replacement card . My understanding is that all players should draw up tp 5 at the end of a turn . Is this , as I suspect , a typo ?
The game takes a while to make much sense , and it may well appear in a top 10 of games in bad taste ( along with the likes of Guillotine ) , but is also pretty good and fun . I teach Engrish in Japon , and the feds here come down on would-be bulliers pretty hard . A former student of mine took her own life due to such behaviour , and I wanted to dislike this game on principle . But I don't . Does that make me a horrible person ?
A yen for your thoughts
Mandu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Manduwolf wrote:
My understanding is that all players should draw up tp 5 at the end of a turn . Is this , as I suspect , a typo ?
Mandu

Yes, everyone draws back to 5 at the end of each turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.