Subject: [minor spoiler: early milestone] tablet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A R
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I have a tablet and I have +1 glory sticker on the Treasure Room from the Finest Treasures Milestone. Is the tablet considered a treasure or does it simply live in the treasure room? Do I start the game with +1 glory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kaemmer
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMosfet wrote:
I have a tablet and I have +1 glory sticker on the Treasure Room from the Finest Treasures Milestone. Is the tablet considered a treasure or does it simply live in the treasure room? Do I start the game with +1 glory?

Research also lives in your treasure room, it doesn't count as treasure and neither do tablets. Why? Because only Treasure is Treasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A R
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
OK thanks!

I actually didn't realize research cards were in treasure rooms, I must have missed that, but just checked the rules online...oops! I assumed that was ephemeral knowledge that was with your leader, like tokens or fortune.

Apparently you can raid research cards..Seems pretty low value right now, but you never know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Liddle
United States
Sandpoint
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's important though, because everything in the treasure room is public information, and after box 3 is opened
there's multipart maps. It would REALLY suck to have multiple players sifting through the research deck for cards they can never draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanaël Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MrMosfet wrote:

Apparently you can raid research cards..Seems pretty low value right now, but you never know.
[/o]

It is really circumstancial but it CAN be really important, if you need a specific Research card for a Milestone or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.