Popular Tags: [View All]
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been tinkering with these on and off for a few months. I was thinking that it would be nice to give the players something to anchor themselves to the character they were playing. Plus it will make setup a little faster with everyone seeing their starting weapons and ammo right on their dashboard.

These are just low-res versions; I've got 300dpi originals ready to go whenever cowcow/artscow has another sale on custom mousepads Anyway please pass along any feedback or ideas for improvements! If anyone wants the final versions I can upload the nice hi-res versions to the files section!
edit: They are now available in the files section!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are great! One of my friends puppies grabbed a grenade card a while ago. I wasn't too concerned since it is just a setup card and they are all the same, but I always felt sad that if I was playing with four players someone had to share. I'll have to put these on the list to get printed sometime if you're okay with others using them. I would love to see the hi-res ones go up in the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, you're touching my face...
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look awesome. I'd get some in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb

These look amazing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Upload them. I beg you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the good words and encouragement! I worked a bit on them to fix some minor alignment and spacing issues and am now happy with the finished product. I have submitted the dashboards to the file section as png files -- you can find them here!

I had to submit them individually because it was took big to submit all 4 in one file archive. Currently only Baird has been approved but the other 3 should show up before too much longer.

Hope they add a nice extra touch to your game. If anyone has any codes for artscow or cowcow that give good mousepad discounts please pass that along too -- I need to get my own copies of these!

edit: 12/18/16 - I just submitted my order on artscow.com for these mousepads. I used coupon code LARGEMOUSEPADPROMO. That code gives the first pad for 99 cents and the others for $3.99 each and free shipping so the total was less than $13. I'll post some pictures after they arrive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Atoka
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the coupon code. It still worked as of 12/20/16 and I used it to order my own set of these images you created. Thank you so much for the effort in them and suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hermann

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Code still worked as of 1/16/17!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.