BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Portugal

Subject: Pandemic Legacy Group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo Riva
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hallo!

I am looking for three people in Lisbon interested in playing Pandemic Legacy: Season 1. I would like to play the whole campaign from beginning to end with the same group. My idea would be to divide the cost of the game (around 10 euros each) and meet at least once a week to play it.
Is someone interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gustavo. Cool idea, I'm interested! How many sessions / how long should it take? Just to let you know, I'll be away from Lisbon for a month from mid-March to mid-April, and for several months from mid-June, so I'm not sure if that rules me out or not. Also, I'm a Pandemic newbie, so I'm not sure if that rules me out too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Riva
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Nick!

I'm glad you're interested.
Being a beginner is not a problem at all. The game is very easy to learn and we can all help each other thanks to its cooperative nature. We could also play one or two games of regular Pandemic before, just to be sure we got it.

About time and sessions: The full campaign takes between 12-24 games, 40-60 minutes each. I would like to meet twice a week, but it could be more or less depending on everyone's availability. Anyway, I think we should meet at least once a week. If we play 2 or 3 games per session and we start in the next couple of weeks we could hopefully finish by March. (I am also going for two months in mid-March).

If you join us, we would be three players.

To everyone else: There is still room for one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks for your kind reply. I just bought Pandemic Iberia a couple of weeks ago but haven't had a chance to play it yet, so we could also play a game or two with that to get started. When I'm in Lisbon, I'll have a lot of availability, so twice a week should be OK for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a brand new (still in shrink) copy that I'm interested in selling.
Let me know if you are interested
(I'm not interested in playing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.