Jórvík» Forums » General

Subject: Missing pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Gilborson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened to play my first game after picking this up at Essen, great game but.. the 4 white 'vikings' were missing - the starting token was there but not the vikings - thankfully Paul Grogan was on hand to lend me his pieces but I woudl really like my own!

Anyone know the best way of getting the missing bits please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... hey Mark,

I have no answer for your question, just wanted you to take a peek at my name. Could we possibly be 5th cousins twice removed and separated by birth across the pond from each other? Good luck with your search, played my brand new copy of Jórvík three times last evening WITH all the pieces (not that it did me any good- lost twice!).

Take good care!

Mark G.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilborson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark, thanks for the reply, I have a twin (ish)

So far no response, here or to my direct email to the publisher, which is very disappointing. Not sure where to go next

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilborson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pieces now received with thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
You must have had my white scoring disk - I had the vikings but no score disc. I'll triple-check the cards to be sure but if it's just the one piece missing from our copy we'll probably let it be. It's annoying to substitute it with another piece, but it's not like there's a shortage of suitable replacements in our house.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure we were missing all the white cubes from our copy of The Speicherstadt. Maybe this particular game design carries a curse related to the color white...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.