Popular Tags: [View All]
William Bekking
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Hi,

So, I built a tower with the Juggler and revealed the first Ordeal card.
Then I place a Juggler on top of the tower.
Then I resolved the Ordeal, which destroyed the foundation, re-creating the tower.
Do I get to reveal another Ordeal card?

If so, would the same hold true if I used a Pyro to remove one of the Jugglers , again recreating the tower

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes. At the point you add a fifth juggler, by the rules of the game you no longer have a tower - so removing the tile gives you a new tower.

I haven't had that exact scenario, but (in a similar vein) a good tactic seems to be to use the pyro to destroy a tile in the tower (down to 3 tiles) and then move another tile back on top (hence creating a 'new' tower).

Happy to someone to disagree but certainly makes sense to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick McClure
United States
Williamsville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gribbon wrote:
I would say yes. At the point you add a fifth juggler, by the rules of the game you no longer have a tower - so removing the tile gives you a new tower.

I haven't had that exact scenario, but (in a similar vein) a good tactic seems to be to use the pyro to destroy a tile in the tower (down to 3 tiles) and then move another tile back on top (hence creating a 'new' tower).

Happy to someone to disagree but certainly makes sense to me.

I did something similar. I had a tower of chameleons, then played a seer and noticed I had two jugglers. I "broke" my tower by juggling one of the chameleons away, then played the second juggler to move it right back. I figured this earned me the benefit of another tower. Hope that was right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.