Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 promotional packs in the BGG store. I just received my shipping notice for Heart of the Mists and the base game via Kickstarter. Does anyone know if that would include those 3 promo packs in the store. I'm not sure if I'd even be able to tell once I receive the game.

Thanks for any comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the all of the game pages (Mistfall: Encounter Pack 1, Mistfall: Enemy Pack 1, Mistfall: Quest & Nightmare Time Cards) for the three in the store, all of the content was included in the original KS version. I don't believe that base game ordered via the Heart of the Mists includes the promos from the original KS (though I could be wrong). It looks like all the cards in those promos are numbered, and the game pages on BGG tell you what numbers they are, so you could find out when your games arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Heart of Mists KS FAQ:

What version of Mistfall (the base game) will I receive?

You will receive the retail version of the game. However, please note that all of the non-Limited Stretch Goals from the original Mistfall campaign (including Heroes) are now part of the retail version of Mistfall.

This will not include the promos on the BGG store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the comments and the faq reference I missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.