Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the quad board and the dry erase scoreboars a limited print run item or will they always be available for purchase? I'm thinking about picking a copy up during the current 10% Off sale. If they are limited I might grab 2. Also will all the current expansion teams and arenas be available as a add on/pledge during the next kickstarter? Debating picking another team up now as well or waiting till the next kickstarter and going all in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
Playing more games is better!
badge
Collecting games is not playing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard Quad. Pick your team and grab your dice. Wait, sorry, I don't have an answer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Kjerland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Orabbi,

The Quad boards and scoreboards were a limited print run. After this stock runs out, we'll assess demand for additional print runs.

For the next KS, the main game will be a 2-player set with the quad board, and the Quad board will not be available individually after that.

As of right now, season 1 expansion teams and arenas won't be part of the next KS. The logistics for season 1 were difficult enough with around 40 items. Doubling that for season 2 is a daunting task that I would prefer to avoid.

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik, I just yesterday purchased the quad board with the 10% discount on your site.
Tell me the next quad board will be of a different look and design!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Kjerland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
Erik, I just yesterday purchased the quad board with the 10% discount on your site.
Tell me the next quad board will be of a different look and design!

The next quad board is not designed yet. It will have different artwork and some other changes that cannot yet be revealed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cotton Donkey
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm excited to hear there is more on the horizon!

Including a Quad board!
Awesome...I mean, Crunchy Game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Nice to hear that the next version will be a 2 player set with a quad board. That's exactly what I've been waiting for...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ogmund prime
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The two team box set will be a nice cheaper starter set both for consumers and retailers. Hopefully more brick and mortar stores will be encouraged to stock Slaughterball without the $99 price tag. Although I see that the new Bloodbowl game is selling for $99 but with half the components that the Slaughterball Deluxe gives me!

Don't forget to tell your friends that are on the fence to pick up the "Deluxe" version while they can. Once the standard 2 team Slaughterball game comes out I assume that the deluxe version will go the way of the dodo bird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Kjerland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Ogmund,

Yes, the Deluxe version is going to be a limited edition. Once I sell out of the current stock, I won't produce another Deluxe version. All future versions will be 2-player (with 4 player material available in expansions).

I picked up the new version of Blood Bowl recently for competitive analysis. I was surprised at how expensive it was. You'd have to spend about $231 on Blood Bowl to get the same amount of stuff as you get in Slaughterball Deluxe for $100. Yikes!

Erik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ogmund prime
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@The Almighty Frog, I see that Games workshop liked your double sided game board so much that they made one of their own! I love the look of the Orc side of the pitch but with no added gameplay options it's just eye candy minus the candy crunch. I'll stick with Slaughterball for "crunchy" goodness!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.