Subject: article on Trump business links abroad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
From today's New York Times.

Potential Conflicts Around the Globe for Trump, the Businessman President

Doesn't make accusations, but points out just how far-flung Trump's international business ties are and (my phrase) where the potential conflicts of interest are. Like in Turkey, where Trump himself said in a radio interview, “I have a little conflict of interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul. It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one. Not the usual one. It’s two.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Makes you "wonder" just how many of these might become 'targeted' due with his Policy-*wonks* implementations?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Professor of Pain
United States
St. Joseph
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like I said elsewhere, Trump will use the presidency to further enrich himself. Also, it is going to be messy for the rest of us...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a rule that the president-elect is offered $25 billion to pass on the job. That would weed out people who were only in it for the money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
aiabx wrote:
There should be a rule that the president-elect is offered $25 billion to pass on the job. That would weed out people who were only in it for the money.

I don't think Trump is in it for the money. The money is the icing. I think Trump was in it to get his name in the History Book.

Donald J Trump, 44th President of the United States
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.