Subject: Adding Stuff to the Rebel Base Planet...but not the space? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
so say I move some stuff on to the planet that is the rebel base space...do I leave it on the board as normal? or do I have to move it to the Rebel Base space and kind of give away where I am?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Indecision101 wrote:
so say I move some stuff on to the planet that is the rebel base space...do I leave it on the board as normal? or do I have to move it to the Rebel Base space and kind of give away where I am?

You leave it on the board. The Rebels moving stuff to (or building at) that system will not have any impact on the Rebel Base space.

In fact, if the Rebels have loyalty on the system where the Rebel base is, they can produce 2 units at the Rebel Base space, and 2 units on the planet, independent of each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
Indecision101 wrote:

You leave it on the board. The Rebels moving stuff to (or building at) that system will not have any impact on the Rebel Base space.

In fact, if the Rebels have loyalty on the system where the Rebel base is, they can produce 2 units at the Rebel Base space, and 2 units on the planet, independent of each other.

Correct!

Also if you want to you can move units from the system or adjacent systems into the rebel base space like a normal activation.
Obviously it will narrow down the possible locations by a lot, but I have used this before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.