Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game only one time, more than 5 years ago, and the game was awful (I put it a 3) so I marked it for trade at 3 euros and left in the shelf, but nobody wanted it even for 3 euros.

Today I was playing games with lot of dust* (ie unplayed for more than 5 years) and with a few clarification/home rules the game passed from awful to ok game with kids, still almost completely luck driven but it is fast (15-20 min aprox) and the components are great (my kids like them) so I played 3 games in a row after the first one of "undust". that is more than 1 hour playing the game and I even enjoyed, although mainly because I was playing with my kid. So rating update (from 3 to 4,5) and no longer in trade.
In fact as a matter of giving back some love to this unloved game I started writing this post which probably no one will read.

To the point: Clarifications, home rules etc.

You draw a card at the start of your turn and then roll a die if you are out of the ring

On the way to the ring you can only keep the yellow cards (attacks), if you draw a blue or green cards its showed and applied their effect (plus or minus stamina). Max stamina is 40 so positive cards are usually wasted and negative cards hit you so as the manual says try to get to the ring as soon as possible. Once in the ring you keep all the cards (yellow, green, and blue) and when had 10 cards you can start attacking

(so if fighters are involved in a fight when you reach the ring and you only have 8 cards at the moment you have to wait 2 turns to be able to attack one of them unless any of them attack you before) Thats interesting with alliances and thats kind of things

Yellow card can only be use to attack and blue and green cards can only be used to defense. A positive green/blue card reduce damage done to you, a negative green/blue card made damage to the fighter attacking you

All the above rules I think are clarifications although can be home rules because rule are quite ambigous in certain points. That however it is a home rule:

As a reward for KO an opponent you can keep the cards he had in his hand and recover 10 stamina points. Funny that the game allow for a 6 fighter "all against everybody fight" but not any reward for beating somebody

Have fun with the game, hope the above rules help you. the game is still almost completely random but can be fun to see how the fight goes around (as who will win in a game of goose can be fun)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.