Subject: Shipping costs for the titan and typhoon pledges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moshe Saricov
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello!

I am contemplating on pledging the all-in pledges, but would like to know first what is the estimated shipping costs of the all-in pladges (assume you will unlock everything).

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Haynes
United States
Holliston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The most recent estimates I've seen given are $20-30 for the EU, and $30-40 for North America. These aren't final estimates though, they say they'll have final shipping prices when the Pledge manager launches, after they know exactly how much stuff has been unlocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GoldenSpiderDuck wrote:
The most recent estimates I've seen given are $20-30 for the EU, and $30-40 for North America. These aren't final estimates though, they say they'll have final shipping prices when the Pledge manager launches, after they know exactly how much stuff has been unlocked.

That seems optimistic but I hope you´re right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eatem wrote:
GoldenSpiderDuck wrote:

That seems optimistic but I hope you´re right.

I paid 17.70 for the King Pledge of Conan, along with Kushite Witch Hunters and the Campaign Book. So, it shouldn't be too far off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any idea if Core+Pandora is about less, the same, or more weight than the typhon bundle? That may also give an idea of the approximate shipping costs to add (they may not scale linearly, but give an idea)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AR Key
msg tools
In minis numbers (if that helps to you) Core+Pandora is around 120 minis, titan/typhon is around 80 (although i think typhon bundle would be heavier since it has more big miniatures...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ar_key wrote:
In minis numbers (if that helps to you) Core+Pandora is around 120 minis, titan/typhon is around 80 (although i think typhon bundle would be heavier since it has more big miniatures...)

So around double the shipping is a good estimate. A lot of boxes, more maps, etc may make it heavier, while making a shipment double the weight makes it cost less than double. I think it adds up to around double the cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.