$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Patryk Zukowski
Poland
flag msg tools
You'll notice that golds and silvers have a distinct paint on them - easily recognisable by touch.

So when I'm stealing am I allowed to touch any gems I want want and go for the gold or silver? And if the answer is no (which probably is) then how in the world am I supposed to be stealing blindly without touching any gems? I guess I could just pick the first one I touched, but then again - I can just cheat, rather hard for the person I'm stealing from to see exactly which one I touched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... I've never noticed that - probably you have a better sense of touch than me.

Yeah, I don't think it's in the spirit of the game to use your touch to try to pick a gold or silver. But, unless your set is really very different to mine, I don't think it is a problem for most mortals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Zukowski
Poland
flag msg tools
Oh well, I already thought of a workaround, I'll be using cups for storing the gems because the covers are too small and don't work very well with the stealing mechanic in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.