Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can you have a token in a city with a busted disk? I saw a rule stating that when moving a busted disk to a new city, any token there is repressed.

I assume therefore that any city with a disk can never host a token. And likewise, when a city loses its disk it can.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwest777 wrote:
Can you have a token in a city with a busted disk? I saw a rule stating that when moving a busted disk to a new city, any token there is repressed.

I assume therefore that any city with a disk can never host a token. And likewise, when a city loses its disk it can.

Thanks.

Correct.
B5 says: "Any Emporium covered by a disk is not in play, does not generate Levies, and cannot have Agents played in it. Any Tokens on an Emporium that becomes covered by a disk (due to a trade shift) are immediately Repressed."

C1 says:
"An Emporium (B5) is not in play and can hold no Tokens until and unless the disk covering it is moved to another Emporium through a trade shift one-shot (H1)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ah even better. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.