Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
There are twelve of us, Sire, and I place all the resources of my people unreservedly at your Majesty's disposal.
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m having a lot of trouble posting anything to BGG today. Additionally, sometimes (not all the time) I can actually reach the first page of comments for any given game; then, if I try to go to page 2 (assuming I reached page 1 in the first place), I can’t get there!

I don’t think we’ve had a “Site Down for Maintenance” in a while. Are we about to?

Firefox on Windows 7.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fearsome beasts and where to find
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmb
Same 503/504 stuff that's been going on forever now. Hits for a couple of hours and goes away when someone kicks a server rack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not seeing videos, forums, or images loading from game pages...definitely time to kick that server "rack".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there was a period of about 2 ours today where I could not read or send geekmail, even though I could get forum pages to load very slowly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannot view my new subscription items. This page took about 45 seconds to load. Exploder 11 on Windoze 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.