Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I have 2 questions regarding the new resource water:

The rulebook says it's always possible to trade water for other resources.

1. I had the targia tribal card which lets me get a water if a raid happens.
Could I exchange the water right after I got it before the raid happens to pay the robber?

2. The rulebook says that you have to resolve an action before you can start another one. Is the exchange of water possible After I drew a tribal card (Stammeserweiterung, I am on the space which lets me draw a tribal card) to be able to pay to cost?

PS. We played the base game and after it the expansion once this weekend and we liked it a lot. The dunes were really cool and together with the targia and water there are interesting new mechanics and strategic choices. The symbols for the tribal cards are also an improvement which we liked. I am sure there will be much more matches in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello my friend

I see You played as promised

1) Yes You receive the water at the beginning of the raid so You can trade immedeatly

2) Yes, cause trading of water is always possible, even during other actions

Glad You liked the expansion

Greetings
Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
STOCKBROT wrote:
Hello my friend

I see You played as promised

1) Yes You receive the water at the beginning of the raid so You can trade immedeatly

2) Yes, cause trading of water is always possible, even during other actions

Glad You liked the expansion

Greetings
Andy

Thank you for the great support.
I am really impressed, you always answer very fast!

I didn't want to play Targi and its expansion but I couldn't resist because it's too much fun

I usually play board games with my girlfriend but it's also a great family game although just 2 persons play. Easy to learn, not too short/long, simple but strategic choices, good design.
Last weekend we formed teams of 2 and played with my parents.
I will also introduce the game to her parents.

If I have more matches under my belt I'll rate the base game and expansion here at bgg.

Right now it's a 9/10, your support is a 11^^

Greetins,

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.