$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Blood Bowl (2016 edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Star players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
msg tools
Hi all,

Are the 4 star players minis are included in the game box or we need to buy them separately?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seperatly, however they are not available yet. But it will not take long.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Devilix wrote:
Hi all,

Are the 4 star players minis are included in the game box or we need to buy them separately?


They will be available separately. For now, you can use any mini in the box as a proxy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
They will be available separately. For now, you can use any mini in the box as a proxy.


Hiss-hiss, it said the p-word, nasty, very naughty my precious.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
They will be available separately. For now, you can use any mini in the box as a proxy.


Hiss-hiss, it said the p-word, nasty, very naughty my precious.


I did say, "for now".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave van Zunder
msg tools
mb
You can also use other GW miniatures (or third party ones) as star players. Trolls are really cool and ogres are to. I am trying to convert a Stormcast Eternal at the moment to use as Griff Oberwald. The allready got the shoulderpads

Work in progress:

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave van Zunder
msg tools
mb
Updated the photo of my previous post. Before finishing the model I will now start on Varag Ghoul-Chewer, the orc star player. Allthough I am not completly happy with the conversion (he needs an eagle on his head) it really is a lot of fun to do, and you've got a star player untill the official miniatures come out.

For last edition I converted whole teams of players that were not available anymore. A lot of people did and do. The painting and converting is part of the fun of this hobby.

I'm also trying to make a Book of Nuffle shrine-ish thingy for the fun of it (this is not the final set up, just playing with the idea):


What I am trying to say with this is, you don't have to wait for GW to release stuff
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Devilix wrote:
Hi all,

Are the 4 star players minis are included in the game box or we need to buy them separately?


Willy has a nice selection of Star Players.
http://willyminiatures.com/product-category/star-players/

I generally find that they are rarely actually used outside of the Goblin Secret Weapons, and the Big Guys for really uneven matches.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke the Great
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought Blood Bowl + Deathzone + Skaven team yet I have seen no Star Players stats. Where are they? There are only 4 Star Player basic cards. To be honest I thought that Deadzone will give me a complete Blood Bowl experience.

Where are Star Players?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Libero03 wrote:
I have bought Blood Bowl + Deathzone + Skaven team yet I have seen no Star Players stats. Where are they? There are only 4 Star Player basic cards. To be honest I thought that Deadzone will give me a complete Blood Bowl experience.

Where are Star Players?


I think there are some listed in the dead one book. Don't have mine handy right now so it might be good to confirm.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there is a list in Death Zone Season 1 rules supplement.

EDIT: Now I'm unsure. Might be in the main rules. It is in there though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
Yes, there is a list in Death Zone Season 1 rules supplement.

EDIT: Now I'm unsure. Might be in the main rules. It is in there though.


Yes, the star player stats are on the last page of the DZ book.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke the Great
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Yes, the star player stats are on the last page of the DZ book.
You are right, they are right there. Easy to miss. Thank you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.